Description of the tool
The Bilan Carbone method enables to:
- assess the greenhouse gas emissions of an activity, a service or a product, estimated in ‘tonnes carbon (CO2) equivalent’, and the energy consumption category by category;
- anticipate actions required to reduce the greenhouse gas (CO2) emissions and the energy consumption.
Geographical level of recognition
Justification / Verification / Proof of adherence
- Certification by ADEME for the company involved;
- Initial report on energy consumption and greenhouse gas emission (including in particular the Bilan Carbone study perimeter: activities and equipment);
- Annual follow-up report of Bilan Carbone.
Size: Micro enterprises and SME
- Event organising companies